APPLICATIONS FOR THE APRIL 2023 PROGRAM ARE NOW OPEN!
THE FIVE-WEEK LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE
Play like a Girl Australia wishes to advise that applications for the April 2023 intake of our five week leadership challenge are now open.
As part of our mission to inspire more girls to play life to its’ fullest, we are pleased to release fifteen scholarships for our next program.
The successful applicants will have their entire course fees covered ($1,495 value). Amazing, right?
Thank you to our amazing partners at Hopper Motor Group, Melbourne City Jeep, Mid-Western Regional Council & Highview Accounting
for providing these game-changing scholarship opportunities.
All successful applicants will receive:
– The five-week online leadership challenge
– 20+ live mentoring sessions
– 20+ live Q&A sessions with a range of guest athletes and coaches
– 12-month membership to our community with access to all upcoming events and mentoring opportunities
– A free copy of The Victress Book
– The program is open to people who play, work and volunteer in female sporting programs.
– The lessons learned from this program are applicable to all sporting codes.
– Aged 15 + are welcome to apply.
– Applications from all levels of competition are welcome.
Our five week leadership challenge (online)
Over five weeks, participants will take on a series of challenges designed to improve your leadership skills, whilst instilling self-belief strategies and mindset tools that can be used in any area.
Killer content that gets you thinking
Each week participants will receive 5 short sharp videos, a fun leadership challenge and playsheets that is easy to consume, engaging to watch and super relatable for anyone who loves sport!
A new module will be available each week and can be completed in less than an hour.
Weekly live mentoring calls
Our weekly mentoring sessions give participants the opportunity to network with each other, hear each others stories and learn from them. These sessions really demonstrate the power in shared learning.
A series of performance and wellbeing masterclasses specific for the female athlete, Q& A sessions with elite athletes and coaches.
Our resource library is bursting with resources, tips and tools to overcome any challenge!
12 month membership to an epic community
We run our own private, safe, social network that allows participants to collaborate, connect and come together to enrich each other’s lives.
where team spirit runs in our DNA.
Free copy of The Victress Book
This beautiful book is a tribute to our favourite female athletes. Participants in the program will refer to the book throughout the program.
IT'S GAME ON!
Next course date:
Tuesday 18 April 2023
Wednesday 26 July 2023
Monday 23 October 2023
Participants meets at 6.30pm-8pm, via zoom, over five consecutive weeks.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR 2023!
gain access to our upcoming live events
Module one: Getting your head in the game
What we tell ourselves isn’t always the truth. This is about realising how much our mindset impacts the way we play.
– Identify negative thinking patterns and develop series of statements that empower you
– Develop awareness of your inner self-talk and discover ways to improve your mental game
– Learn ways to use your body language to influence your confidence and improve performance
Module two: How to play YOUR game.
This module is about putting you in the driver’s seat and giving you control over the game you play. You’ll learn how to realign your focus, how to reframe setbacks into opportunities and we’ll give you the power to step it up at any point in the game.
– Decide on your sporting aspirations and create a vision for your future, beginning with the end in mind
– Learn ways to stay focused and reduce stress
– Design good habits and break bad ones
– Discover how to stop comparing yourself to others and decide on your own set of benchmarks
– Develop your own feedback tool so you always have a method of assessing your own performance
Module 3: We’re stronger together
Knowing that nobody can do it all by themselves means including other people in the journey, building relationships, asking for help, learning to be a good team player and understanding the impact an individual’s energy has on a team.
– Identify your own unique strengths and identify ways to put them into action
– How to cultivate a positive team environment and be a good role model
– Explore and understand your association to asking for help and turn it into a skill
– Identify the emotions you experience on game day and learn how to use them as a tool
Module 4: As you imagine, so you lead
It’s time to step up their leadership journey, uncovering what kind of leader they want to be, their legacy vision and the strengths they bring that will help create a high-performance team.
– Learn about girls who have made Australian sporting history Discover ways of cultivating courage in your life
– Choose the leadership values and behaviours that are most important to you
– Learn a simple tool to help you overcome imposter syndrome
Module 5: Playing like a Girl
Discover the essence of being feminine and why it is vital to bring it in sport, life and career. It’s about role models, how young women prepare themselves for the world and how being a girl empowers rather than impacts us.
– Identify your gender mindset and your own definition of what play like a girl means to you
– Create and present your own visual tool based on what you’ve learned in the program
– Learn visualization techniques used by the best athletes and let your own lessons in this program continue to inspire you
If you have any questions or queries about the program, we would love to hear from you.